Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

The owner of the new Team "SCUDDY" is revealed!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 06:28 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
The owner of the new Team "SCUDDY" is revealed!

A little history, I've been a car fanatic for as long as I can remember. My first Ferrari that I truly found myself lusting after is the F40 and Testarossa. Fast forward to today, I knew I wanted a Scuderia for quite some time now. I passed up a chance to get the new 458 for the Scuderia. I was planning to get one this fall but after going on a 16M/Scuderia/CS drive recently and driving both the Scuderia and 16M that was all it took for me to decide that I wanted one right away. So, that following morning with Kuzi and h20skier's help, I searched all over for the perfect Scuderia. I found a couple but quickly narrowed it down to the ONE sitting at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale. After a few quick negotiations, the car was MINE! I had to wait a while for a shipper because they were all over in Arizona for the Barrett Jackson auction. After what seemed like a long wait, we finally found a shipper. The white haired/bearded fellow named Alan whom I'm sure you saw in the earlier thread about the new "team" scuddy. Sorry, I wanted to throw in a little bit of fun for everyone...I had to throw folks off a few times. I think it's funny that almost everyone assumed it was Kuzi's! Well, needless to say it's MINE!

I also wanted to give a huge props to Alan Wood of Wizard Motorsports. He did a great job delivering my Scuderia in one piece in a timely manner coming all the way from the other side of the country. He's as big a motorhead as they come! Shortly before he left, he asked if was planning to DRIVE mine, not park it in the garage like most folks with a wink. If anyone is looking for a shipper, I highly recommend Alan!

I wanted to also thank Andrew aka Daylight, William (blue Scuderia) and my dad for coming out to share in the delivery experience with me today. Also, the entire team at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale especially Benn Correale and Ferrari of Seattle for being there for me in ensuring that everything went smoothly.

Without further ado, the pictures! Starting with when I first saw Alan pull up in his massive transport

Preparing to open the maw

Lowering the ramp. The car in front of the ramp is heading to the Pebble Beach Concours

Getting it on

I couldn't resist sneaking in a peek!

What's that I see?

The new "teamspeed" Scuderia!

She's so pretty!

Being lowered

Alan the Wizard

From within

Scud and the transport

Proud owner and his toy

I drove it around the block to the dealership to get "kuzified"

Jason getting handed the keys by Alan

So hot!!!

Last edited by atomic80; 07-22-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute

Love that carbon fiber diffuser

Eye of the beast

Carbon fiber diffusers

Twin sisters

Jason and Vic (who came to congratulate me)

Last edited by atomic80; 07-19-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats buddy! Finally! Can't wait to see it in person. I love how you had everyone convinced it wasn't yours. Good work haha

Old 07-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
J.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished road
Well done!

Old 07-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Ha! I knew it! Congrats buddy! Can't wait to check out the new ride in a few weeks!

I'm so happy for you, bro!

What's going to happen to the Turbo?

Old 07-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
You Scoundrel. You told me you weren't buying it

Old 07-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I knew it wasn't Kuzi's. Big congrats Jay! I thought it may have been yours so I was keeping a close eye on your facebook and flickr account. Surprized you kept it quiet this long. Congrats again.

Old 07-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Jason is giving me the Turbo since I'm such a nice russian and all..........

(in my dreams)

Old 07-19-2010, 06:37 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, looks hot!

Old 07-19-2010, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Congrats JT! Enjoy that beast and be careful.

Quick Reply: The owner of the new Team "SCUDDY" is revealed!