Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Brumos Porsche Carrera GTS B59 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura about
Post Brumos Porsche Carrera GTS B59 Edition

Brumos Porsche Carrera GTS B59 Edition

Found this in my PCA newsletter today. One more SE for the 997. This one by the dealer honoring Hurley Haywood.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds hot.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
Another special edition?

Old 08-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
MaxAnt I love your avatar.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura aboutMaxAnt has a spectacular aura about
^^Thank you. Someone on here was nice enough to make me a new one. Pic is of my car while they were loading it on the transport vehicle to deliver to me. Looks like a caged animal for transport on the train.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm not a huge fan of the million other SE 997's but I actually like this idea. Brumos has great history with Porsche and the red/blue striping is almost as famous as the Gulf livery. I think this is a great one. Can't wait to see it!

Old 08-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Seeing the 991 interior, I'm beginning to appreciate the 997 more and more... I wish they launch more SEs and I get my hands on one...

Old 08-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 08-18-2011, 02:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Added the letter for you...

Old 08-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Dont worry Marc, I'll get you an Orlando edition lol

Quick Reply: Brumos Porsche Carrera GTS B59 Edition