Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Exclusive: 2012 Mercedes G65 AMG V12 Spotted In Dubai

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 05:48 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Exclusive: 2012 Mercedes G65 AMG V12 Spotted In Dubai

"First complete pictures without camouflage, but its still a test car, we were lucky to spot the G65 here in Dubai. The cars came to Dubai for heat testing, there was 3 of them a grey g65, blue, and black. the speedometer top speed was 320 km/h, while the g55 was 280km/h. The Gear knob and shifting method was different compared to the g55. There will only be 200 pieces ever produced.

Here are some pictures, Sorry for the quality problem was we were not allowed cameras, we took as many shots as we could with our phone , to tell you the truth we had to actually sneak in there to take the photos when they were walking us out"

More images are located here 3rabcars.com | Arab Super Cars and Number Plates! ***Exclusive 3rabcars.com G65 Testing in DXB

Last edited by AWG; 10-07-2011 at 05:53 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Scoop! Love it man, are you guys getting it?

Old 10-07-2011, 06:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha brilliant stuff! Thanks a lot...looks somehow even bigger than the old one! Very mean thing!

Old 10-07-2011, 07:50 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
absurd. i love it.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Damn, nice!

Old 10-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing AWG!

I must be honest and say I prefer the bumper on the G55. Appreciate the interior shot and the new changes!

I'm pretty sure MB will roll that over to the G55 once the G65 has been rolled out.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wicked!

Old 10-07-2011, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
akewalram is on a distinguished roadakewalram is on a distinguished road
AWG when are they starting delivery for yours? Also who else have bought em from Dubai? It would be a nice upgrade from my G55 but since their only 200 being produced I doubt there would be many left for sale still.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:23 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by akewalram
AWG when are they starting delivery for yours? Also who else have bought em from Dubai? It would be a nice upgrade from my G55 but since their only 200 being produced I doubt there would be many left for sale still.
we bought 2(us and my uncle) umm who else? no clue but obviously the fazaa3 and the rest of them must have gotten alot :P, it was 1.2-1.3 mill for them expensive, but still better than brabus BS prices of 2.1

Old 10-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
1.2 mi dirhams for the G65? Wow that's a lot. But its a G and its limited to 200. I'll bet you guys all 200 will be sold mostly in the Gulf. Congrats on the G65 and please do share with us when you get them!

Quick Reply: Exclusive: 2012 Mercedes G65 AMG V12 Spotted In Dubai