Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2007 997TT Coupe GT Silver / Black

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 10:56 AM
MJS
Teamspeed Member
MJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud of
2007 997TT Coupe GT Silver / Black

Clean title
No accidents
6 speed Coupe
GT Silver Exterior
Black Interior
11,500 Miles
VIN: WP0AD29987S783606
Asking $87,000, Including Dealer CPO.

MSRP was $134,500 (excluding sales tax and the below aftermarket items, which cost approximately $4,000).

All service was just performed by Storms Porsche, including a full detail. All books, tools, manuals, and keys are included with the vehicle. The car has always been stored in a heated garage, and I am a non-smoker.

I can earnestly say there isnt anything wrong with the car other than a 1mm chip on the edge of the passenger door, which is not noticable and I'm sure could be eaisly fixed. Other than that the paint is perfect.

The car is currently in storage at the dealership in Southampton, NY and is ready to be picked up or shipped. I am willing to work with you to have the car shipped within the United States, and will also be happy to coordinate an inspection by a dealer or 3rd party.

TOPCLR GT Silver Metallic Top
INTERIOR Black Full Leather
CDM Trim Strip Painted Ext Clr
CUF PCM Package Painted Ext. Color
XME Rear Ctr Cons Painted Extr Clr
640 Chrono Package Plus
M6A Black Mats - Porsche lettering
XAJ Standard Rocker Panels Painted
XSC Porsche Crest in Headrest
XSX Seat Belts - Guards Red
CDN Air Vent Slats Painted Ext Clr
U2 GT Silver Metallic

* Note that I had the dealer remove the red seat belts and install standard OEM black belts.

Aftermarket Items (All installed by Manhattan Motorsports)

3M Clear Bra
Sirius radio (Porsche OEM)
iPod connection (Porsche OEM)
Passport radar/laser detector with laser jammer.

Last edited by MJS; 09-17-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:14 AM
MJS
Teamspeed Member
MJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud ofMJS has much to be proud of
Photos.

Attached Images     
Old 09-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
let me be the first to wish you luck......she surely is priced right

Old 09-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
good luck on the sale, very nice car and awesome price.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:03 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
i love this color on the 997. GLWS

Old 09-03-2009, 08:01 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys I know this car personally and will vouch for the seller, great guy and takes care of his cars.

Old 09-17-2009, 04:24 PM
MJS
Teamspeed Member
Update: I can deliver the car with a dealer CPO at the ask. Thanks.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:51 AM
MJS
Teamspeed Member
Price updated, otherwise its going in towards a trade next week.

Asking $85,000 with CPO, or $83,000 FIRM.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Curvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond repute
That is an amazing car. I cannot believe you have to let it go for such a price.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man... what a deal. If I hadn't just picked up my Gt3, and seen this turbo for this price, I would have scooped this up.

Good luck with the sale, its great deal.

Quick Reply: 2007 997TT Coupe GT Silver / Black