Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Coming soon: Aventador LP700-4 Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Well i think its pretty soon for the Roadster, i mean the Aventador has been in markets for much less than a year, they should focus on the Gallardo successor

Old 12-10-2011, 10:14 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great rendering from Wild-Speed form a little ways back !

Old 12-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
The roadster is always a better catch than coupe

Old 12-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice!!!

Old 12-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think it'll be shown until the end of next year...Lamborghini London have no info on it and haven't started taking deposits; I only got my letter of intent a couple months ago.

Old 12-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
So sexy.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think that Lamborghini is announcing this car, Winkelman may be hinting a new Aventador Roadster to be on the way but it's still too soon because the Coupe's waiting list is a mile long, they got the new Gallardo to finalize and IMO the coupe will loose its value and demand because people will rush on the Roadster. (It's like Lambo shaowing the 640 then a year later the SV, while the 640 had started production not since very long)

Old 12-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
I have similar thoughts, but info I have only indicates that car is ready, this confirms that it will go into production and as my contact said it looks amazing, even better than coupe.

I wasn't able to get even a smallest hint possible about when and where it could be launched.

Also, for some reason there is absolute silence about Gallardo successor, no news, no hints, no mules running around, nothing. May be it will be delayed.
I read on another source that the Gallardo successor has been pushed back since it will be built on the shared platform that the next R8 will be on also. New R8 isn't due for at least 3 more years.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:04 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
G-successor will not pushed back for so long, competition is moving faster than ever. Just imagine - 3 more years, by that time we can see 458 Italia successor, according to Ferrari plan leaked year ago or so.

Yes, new G could be pushed back, but not for so long. Till early 2013 we should recieve it.

And, yes, there are no hints and explanations from Lamborghini about when Roadster could be unveiled, but I was told it could be sooner than expect, thats all, guess this time as always - just wait a bit for more clarity.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Well that does it! I am making a trip to my local Lambo dealership.....hopefully the sales guy from last time isn't too mad at me still for getting a 458 instead of a Gallardo lol. I'll let you guys know what he tells me.

P.S I hope to god the Roadster will have a power retractable hardtop, the old Murcie's manual top was a nightmare!

Quick Reply: Coming soon: Aventador LP700-4 Roadster