Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Coming soon: Aventador LP700-4 Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 03:36 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Post Coming soon: Aventador LP700-4 Roadster

Coming soon: Aventador LP700-4 Roadster
Will the Aventador Roadster make a surprise Geneva Debut?

Sources close to us on the Team revealed the car is ready for production. One of my "contacts" saw the factory pics of Roadster and confirmed that it's ready for production. The presentation timeline now only depends on how Lamborghini wants to get this car on the market. My contacts opinion was that car is simply stunning, even better then renderings we have seen to date.

My contact tried to find out about the actual roof construction, but the only answer he received was that the retractable roof solution is much better than one used on Murcielago Roadster.

We hope to get more info and pics soon and for Geneva 2012 debut.

Old 12-10-2011, 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Well.. It is too fast to come out.. Isn't it?

Old 12-10-2011, 04:28 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
This is EXTREMELY cool news! thanks for posting the info and sharing with us.

Old 12-10-2011, 04:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great news! Thx for posting and sharing!!

Old 12-10-2011, 04:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Love to see you posting threads again D55L
Looking forward to more info, already sounds spectacular.

Old 12-10-2011, 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond repute
can't wait for pics and further news!

Old 12-10-2011, 06:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
I can't see why they would show this car in 2012
Surely they will wait until the coupe wait list drops in length

Old 12-10-2011, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Agree with trax

Old 12-10-2011, 09:00 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I have similar thoughts, but info I have only indicates that car is ready, this confirms that it will go into production and as my contact said it looks amazing, even better than coupe.

I wasn't able to get even a smallest hint possible about when and where it could be launched.

Also, for some reason there is absolute silence about Gallardo successor, no news, no hints, no mules running around, nothing. May be it will be delayed.

Old 12-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Gallardo's Successor test mule's pics will be taken about next March I think..^^

Then, Aventador's Rst will be next..

Quick Reply: Coming soon: Aventador LP700-4 Roadster