Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

The New Lamborghini Suv - LB 736

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cream168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Love this SUV, can't wait to hear what it'll sound like. Haters gonna hate as always, if you got the cash, buy one, if not then stfu!

Old 01-30-2012, 07:58 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cream168
if you got the cash, buy one, if not then stfu!
I think you`re at the wrong track buddy

Old 01-30-2012, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ksears
Seriously? You have got to be kidding me. I do not approve AT ALL. So sick of all these stupid ugly ass wastes of time and money. Why on EARTH would you destroy your image as a promoter of the driving spirit, just so you can appeal to rich snobby women? Bullshit, bullshit indeed.

I get that it is in the name of profit, but you really have to draw the line somewhere.
Apparently VW doesn't really care about your approval.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:39 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rangieboy17
Apparently VW doesn't really care about your approval.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by cream168
Love this SUV, can't wait to hear what it'll sound like. Haters gonna hate as always, if you got the cash, buy one, if not then stfu!
We're all entitled to our opinions, it's not about being a hater.

By the way don't tell me or anyone on here to shut the f**k up. Express your opinion by all means but keep it at that.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Rangieboy17 I think you have a point lol!!!!

Old 01-31-2012, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm seriously hoping they'll unveil a Gallardo replacement (Cabrera?) instead of some SUV.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
Honestly, I'm furious at the idea of Lambo and Ferrari making these types of cars. This isn't what they were about, why are they conforming to this now?

If Ferrari make an SUV, I'll cry.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Tristan
Honestly, I'm furious at the idea of Lambo and Ferrari making these types of cars. This isn't what they were about, why are they conforming to this now?

If Ferrari make an SUV, I'll cry.

Same thing happened with Porsche. Doesn't mean they're not making cool cars anymore.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see the need for this, but Lamborghini has been down this road before, so it's not like it isn't somewhere in their DNA. They started out building tractors, for pete's sake.

Who are we all kidding, they'll sell every one they can build, whether we like it or not.

Quick Reply: The New Lamborghini Suv - LB 736