Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

RS350 on my CaymanS...courtesy of RennSport-One and EVO-MS

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TighTT is an unknown quantity at this point
RS350 on my CaymanS...courtesy of RennSport-One and EVO-MS

Well kids....I re-installed my ECU last night after sending it out to the pro's at RennSport-One down in Miami. They graciously loaded it with the EVO-MS RS350 software with a little extra added "funk" in the programing. All I can say is *WOW*!!!!

Here is a little background:

The vehicle is a 2007 Cayman S. Mods are;

AWE-Tuning exhaust

EVO-MS Intake system

EVO-MS custom software

Race intake plenum

GT3 Throttle body

As well as suspension and body modifications.

The vehicle was previously loaded with Softronic plenum/GT3 throttle body software.

The new EVO-MS software has transformed the car. I never thought that just a simple software switch would make such a HUGE difference!!! This thing is a strait-up beast!! The power comes on with a herculean force that is sure to please even the most demanding enthusiast. From the moment the throttle is mashed the car accelerates with fury....something my Softronic software was lacking. At high RPM's the power is sheer joy....unrelenting all the way up until you bounce off the rev-limiter.

I couldn't be more happy with the stellar service I received from both RennSport-One and EVO-MS. With the attention to customer detail from RennSport-One and the unmatched tuning abilities of EVO-MS.....you have a match made in Porsche tuning heaven! Two thumbs up...way up!

Old 09-19-2008, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
Adam,
It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad that you find the EVOMSit software superior to your prior tuning solution. Todd spends hours upon hours on the dyno when developing his files to insure superior gains with out sacrificing the integrity of the vehicle.

Here is a clip of Sharky's car on the dyno.
YouTube - Evolution MotorSports Cayman RS350 with EVOMSit

Old 09-19-2008, 12:55 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TighTT
What a sweet car - love the wheels, love the look... Great write-up. I wonder if any of the software out there will pump up the base Cayman.

Old 09-19-2008, 01:24 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! You sound thrilled with it!

Old 09-19-2008, 01:53 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Well done fellas! Sure does have some "bite" to it eh

Old 09-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks great like the wheels. Have fun.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
love the car and the info...Thanks