Notices

Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday - 06/06/10

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday - 06/06/10

400+ pics from today all going here

lots of awesome cars today

McLaren F1, Zonda PS, 3xSV, New Superleggera, 6xF40, Veyron, Veyron GS and lots more!

more uploading at the moment

Old 06-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!!! That's some serious metal/CF! I wish there were car shows with that level of talent in the US. So jealous you got to see a McLaren F1 GTR!

Old 06-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
OK, do me a favor and school me on what these two are:

Old 06-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
^ Wow - I have NEVER seen AL stumped by a car, truly impressive!

BTW - nice shots. And I will NEVER like the F california, damn that is hideous.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
^ Wow - I have NEVER seen AL stumped by a car, truly impressive!

BTW - nice shots. And I will NEVER like the F california, damn that is hideous.
I could probably figure it out myself but it seemed faster/easier to just ask.

Old 06-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
Some serious vehicles there. Like stated, a car show like that in the states would be something worth traveling for.

Old 06-06-2010, 12:11 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I think that yellow one is a Spectre, but not sure.

Old 06-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Spectre R45 & im not sure atm need to research it

some more

Last edited by daveoflogic; 06-06-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
What a great turnout. Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cheers guys

This years 'supercar sunday' was a much better turn out than last years

last lot of pics

Quick Reply: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday - 06/06/10