Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

New Mansory Stallone

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
the only thing I hate is the front, but other than that it looks good, and that colour is gorgeous

Old 07-17-2011, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by woppum
looks good. cant understand why you let them do all the speccing though without your input?
well, first of all i buy a new car at least once a year, so i am used to seeing them come and go hence the attitude. if i dont like it i sell it. secondly i enjoy the element of surprise, and i was just blown away by the color i would have never picked myself. and i know you have a negative attitude towards their creations, but they just do what the clients ask them! when i ask for something classy this is what i get! if people want blue cars with yellow seats, well...
anyhow, i really glad i went for it and i really think the car looks rather subtle and classy. and i also like their attention to detail, like the ferrari emblem on the side to be done in CF and look at the paint quality! all the lines are perfect!

Old 07-17-2011, 09:34 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by hg_wng
the only thing I hate is the front, but other than that it looks good, and that colour is gorgeous
i agree on that too... the bonnet is not my cup of tea...

Old 07-21-2011, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thumbs up finally ready

guess i will post up pictures and just a few words, i kinda lost interest in talking with people who have a very negative attitude on this forum (not talking bout this thread in particular), but for the few who are interested.

and she is a beauty

PS: anyone know how i can update the thread title to "complete"?
edit: the pix are low quality and dont show color depth

Attached Images     

Last edited by quickie; 07-21-2011 at 03:17 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:20 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Not my cup of tea, but that's great you are happy with it.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
I love the exterior, I'm sure the pics don't show how nice it truly is. Congrats on your newest ride, enjoy it in good health.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:30 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
I love the interior and the back of the car.. the front mhhh mhhh.. dunno.. if it didnt have that black "stripe" it would look perfect... and I noticed that around the headlights it kinda reminds me of the one-77 doesnt it?

Old 07-21-2011, 03:57 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
That is horrendous.

But whatever floats your boat.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
It's not that bad but those shark wings on the rear are retarded.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
It's not that bad but those shark wings on the rear are retarded.
He wanted his 'stallone' to look like this

Quick Reply: New Mansory Stallone