Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

DJ how did this get by you? Enzo replacement prototype.

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 02:17 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
DJ how did this get by you? Enzo replacement prototype.

No wonder no one has been able to get pics of it, its in Greece!

Ferrari:eBay Motors (item 280443038548 end time Dec-28-09 08:46:10 PST)

Old 12-29-2009, 02:31 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Robert, you found my new dream car!

Old 12-29-2009, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Best is the question and answer section:

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Can you build me another car like that ? I will pay for both cars ,Thank you . Dec-27-09
A: Yes i can do that,there is no other customers pending at the moment for a new project.For that i want 20% in advance.We can discuss the details in MsN messanger or we can arrange a meeting because of the large ammount of cash.
Q: 1.is it built on Enzo shassis ? and what the vin no' 2.Can I use "buy it now" button , or you want the higher bidder ? 3.if I can use "buy it now" pls I am ready to pay Dec-26-09
A: This car has nothing to do with ferrari factory its fully designed & created in greece. You can use: buy it now.
Q: the carbon fiber work looks like a 2year old laid it. You cant be serious about the price. Dec-26-09
A: Yes it is 2 years of work exactly just the carbon. What is your problem about the price? If you are really interested to buy it, I will surelly give you the receipts of the materials and the monthly instalments of my employes. Dont forget that I dont have production line in a factory but I make each car special (unique) pre-order to a customer. Thanks of one of my customers that cancel his order its available to anyone who have the highier bid in 6 days. This car is cheaper than its first price becouse I kept the advance from my customer . Thanks for asking. Send me your msn adress for further information.

Last edited by Schwabe; 12-29-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
It's built out of, and I quote and iron titanoum alloyed tubes. Sh!t man, iron titanoum! Dude ain't messin' around.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:12 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Robert it's your bday present

Old 12-29-2009, 12:16 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
MR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to all
You got to be kidding me.... right....

These are the spyshots of the new vehicle used in the next Batman movie. The Lambo was wrecked so the batguy got a new car, a Ferrari and really a special one .

MR

Old 12-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahahaahahhahahaha....800k ? keep on dreaming

Old 12-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
is this a joke ???

Old 01-06-2010, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
hmmmmmmm very interesting