Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 01:58 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
^ that interior is nuts

Old 08-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by IIVVX
^ that interior is nuts
That is my "young aged design" since 5 years before. It recalls some of my best memmories whenever I sit inside this car. Love it though!!

Old 08-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by NuclearSymphony
This thread is amazing, I can't believe I missed it until now. As others have mentioned everything is breathtaking. Usually I much prefer a richly textured, Mediterranean-style home, but the minimalist, contemporary and yet relaxing approach to your villa is the first of its kind I really like. Makes me think of Frank Lloyd Wright with a lot of Japanese influence, if such a thing were possible.

The way everything integrates with your cars is also stunning . . . almost as if it all were purposely designed around them. I am a big Audi fan, as is my wife, and I love the fact that you have an RS2, modified S4, and an R8 V10 (with a GT on the way!) -- all highly desirable in my opinion. You have fantastic taste and a great sense of art, and it is a pleasure to meet you.
My pleasure to meet you too. Look forward to sharing some more infos about Audis with each other!

Old 08-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Amazing Cars and House!!! Thank you for sharing.

I believe you were pretty active on the old AW. Did you aquire RS2 in Taiwan or did you have to import it? I would like to know more about the procedure if you don't mind sharing.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by CinqueValvole
Amazing Cars and House!!! Thank you for sharing.

I believe you were pretty active on the old AW. Did you aquire RS2 in Taiwan or did you have to import it? I would like to know more about the procedure if you don't mind sharing.
Yes I was quite frequently on the old AW forum before especially while we were crazy in doing this S4/RS4 project. However I seldom visit there after they have the new web page updated.

I imported this RS2 directly from Germany. A German friend did me a very big favor to find this car. I can post some more infos and original pics about this RS2 if you are interesting....

Old 08-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Originally Posted by chuangs4
Yes I was quite frequently on the old AW forum before especially while we were crazy in doing this S4/RS4 project. However I seldom visit there after they have the new web page updated.

I imported this RS2 directly from Germany. A German friend did me a very big favor to find this car. I can post some more infos and original pics about this RS2 if you are interesting....
I stopped visiting AW when they went to the new web pages. The reason I am asking about the import is that one of the S4 guys on old AW forum wants to bring back his 996 Turbo and is looking for information on the best way to do it.

Old 08-06-2010, 08:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chuangs4
I can post some more infos and original pics about this RS2 if you are interesting....
Yes please!

Old 08-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
incredible!
Originally Posted by NuclearSymphony
Yes please!
My RS2 in Germany. The original condition was also excellent except the interior. My friend Dennis went to the seller's house then drive this car to Hamburg port.

Attached Images         
Old 08-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
What I've done for this car. I rebuild the whole interior after she arrived here. Everything including blue/white alcantaras, Recaro racing seats, steering wheel were all from same the supplier of Quattro GmbH. I really love this result so much!!

Attached Images           
Old 08-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
The interior of that car is perfect!! you did an amazing job. That old leather and ghetto looking wood made the car dated. Now yours is amazing with the CF bits and the blue alcantara accents it really well.

Quick Reply: Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!