Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

*Photoshoot* Black LCI E90 335i M Sport | AluFelgen SF-71 Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 01:28 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up *Photoshoot* Black LCI E90 335i M Sport | AluFelgen SF-71 Wheels

I really like the look and mods on this E90 M Sport! I would love to get this car next if not an E90 M3. I might pick up a set of these wheels in gunmetal or silver. My friend Matt D, and owner of AluFelgen Wheels, edited these photos last night. Comments welcome.

The car below features:
- Hyperblack wheels
- Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, black grills and painted reflectors

More pics: Flickr: AluFelgen Company's Photostream

Product Features from original PR:

The SF-71 carries an aggressive concave face, sharp edges and an unique spoke profile. The SF-71 borrows cures from its brothers the VS7 and VS8. The front wheel has a very straight concave spoke profile while the rear wheel has a very deep and curved spoke profile. The face of the wheels was designed with the maximum possible spoke concavity while still allowing clearance for BBK. Based on the wheel size (8.5F and 9.5R), back spacing, offset and brake clearance, this is the maximum concavity a certifiable cast wheel can have.

The concavity is deep and clearly pronounced and requires an elevated center bore due to the deep profile. The spokes are extended to the edge of the wheel to provide a cleaner and distinguishable look and are accentuated with a small outer lip and an attractive machining between the spokes.

The SF-71 is manufactured using Low-Pressure Casting. According to the CAD the front wheel weights just 10kg (22lbs) and the rear wheel weights only 11.3kg (24.8lbs). We used extensive FEA testing to help reduce the wheel weight while still keeping a maximum load rating of 1550lbs. The wheels are also JWL and VIA certified and are built in a facility that is ISO:9002 and TUV certified.

Availability and Specifications:

These will be available in Silver, Gunmetal, Matte/Textured Black and Hyperblack. They'll be available in fitments for the E90/2/3/1, E90 LCI, E90/2/3 M3, E46 M3, Z4 M, E60, E60 M5, E63, E63 M6. Specifications are 19x8.5ET15, 19x8.5ET35, 19x9.5ET22 and 19x9.5ET33/35. We have plans to release a 19x10” version in the future as well as 18” fitments.

Last edited by mtechnik; 02-16-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Hard choice.... Hyperblack, Satin Black or Satin Silver??? Car looks great Misha... Cant wait to get my set of wheels!! Damn Wedding is spending all my Mod Money!!!

Old 02-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
wow, wheels are very nice!

Old 02-16-2010, 02:38 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Hard choice.... Hyperblack, Satin Black or Satin Silver??? Car looks great Misha... Cant wait to get my set of wheels!! Damn Wedding is spending all my Mod Money!!!
I hear you man! I would do metallic silver, hyperblack, or gunmetal on your E92. I'm not a big fan of black/black. The GT3 is an exception though.

WSTO put this nice color sample together.

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
wow, wheels are very nice!
I'm going to stop by their shop in Doral, FL next month to see them in person!

I really like gunmetal. Top quality OEM powder coated finishes on all wheels!

Old 02-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mtechnik
I hear you man! I would do metallic silver, hyperblack, or gunmetal on your E92. I'm not a big fan of black/black. The GT3 is an exception though.
I hear ya... I think I'm leaning twords the Hyperblack... Maybe gunmetal. I had two Blacked out cars... and had gunmetal wheels on the Cts-V... Kinda like the look of the Hyperblack though - something different.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:40 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
+1 Hyperblack will look awesome

Old 07-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gnepiah is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow one of the best looking E90 LCI's! Love the black grille & wheels!

Old 07-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Maddic is an unknown quantity at this point
A really nice looking LCI E90 w/ M sport....

But, the wheels is too much alike the OEM E46 ZCP/CSL...