Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problems with 360forged

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute1badgt2 has a reputation beyond repute
Problems with 360forged

Wanted to know if anyone is having trouble getting 360forged to perform. I gave Jordan a $3500 deposit to build custom wheels for "1badgt2" and after months of waiting and empty promises, along with a multitude of excuses, I cancelled my order. I cannot get them to send me a refund check. Can anyone help me with these guys? Or do I need to sue them?

Old 04-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 1badgt2
Wanted to know if anyone is having trouble getting 360forged to perform. I gave Jordan a $3500 deposit to build custom wheels for "1badgt2" and after months of waiting and empty promises, along with a multitude of excuses, I cancelled my order. I cannot get them to send me a refund check. Can anyone help me with these guys? Or do I need to sue them?
You're apparently not the only one. Seems like a bunch of people over on 6speed are in the same boat as you.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:52 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Ouch. Sorry about that, I hope you get your money back.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear that, some pretty dismal news about them as of late. As Russ mentioned, there are many others in the same boat, so maybe there's some hope in getting your money back. There's a notice posted on 6speed, you might want to take a look at that and see what's being done.

Old 04-08-2009, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
CarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura about
on 6speed, there's a contact email with someone at internet brands if you have problems with 360F...go try that out and gl

Old 04-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZWEAPON You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This was posted on the corvetteforum

360 Forged is no longer a vendor at Corvetteforum. We understand there are a number of customers who have unresolved disputes with the vendor concerning wheels they have ordered that have not been delivered.

We will continue to try and work with the vendor and those customers offline to bring about a resolution to the disputes. If you are one of those customers, who has paid for wheels you have not received, you should consider contacting your credit card company to dispute the charges.

If you will let me know who you are via PM or e-mails to jdwillis@comcast.net, I'll add you to a group e-mail list I am preparing that can be used by customers with unfilled orders to share information and strategies on resolving their issues with 360 Forged.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Jack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond repute
I heard they are out of business already. Anyway on 6speed it read that at the top as well but I don't see it now. I hate to say it but if you gave 360 money other then a credit card I doubt you'll be seeing it back.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I've heard a lot of bad news concerning these guys on 6speed as well. Tough break, sounds like they didn't know how to run a business.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
yeah with any luck it was on an AMEX and you'll be fine. Jordan keeps assuring people they are ok so hopefully they'll figure it out. It sucks he couldn't control his spending because he really was building a nice little company.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
Oh and from what I hear the most comprehensive thread on whats going on can be found at mbworld or whatever that benz forum is called. They have a ton of info.

Good luck, keep us updated.

Quick Reply: Problems with 360forged