Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I took a GT3 a few weeks ago, till I get allocated an LE... I got my fingers crossed... Your info on the specs is accurate... Any info on colors?

Old 11-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I think someone posted somewhere that he tried to order a grey & green GT3RS but was not allowed because the colour combo was reserved for an upcoming model. I'm not 100% on the colours though.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

grey n green...that be superb!!!

Old 11-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jhall2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Porsche has 20 different models of the 911 (U.S. models) plus one more with the LE. They have really figured out how to squeeze our wallets for wanting more.

Any pictures released of the LE yet?

Old 11-24-2010, 03:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by marakji
I took a GT3 a few weeks ago, till I get allocated an LE... I got my fingers crossed... Your info on the specs is accurate... Any info on colors?
This is not official but my POD told me that there should be for sure white, Black and Red.
Just speculations though...

Old 11-24-2010, 04:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Ressy
I confirm this LE will be coming out half 2011.
Confirmed also it will have a 4.0L with 500HP power plant.
It will be slightly lighter than the normal GT3 RS probably due to carbon fiber bonnet and other parts. (GT2 RS style)
I have just sold my GT3 RS MK2 and signed a contract for the LE with my Porsche Official Dealer.
The hard point is obtaining one has there will be only 10 imported in my country (Italy).
Let's cross the fingers...
cool
first half or second half?

Old 11-24-2010, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by hg_wng
cool
first half or second half?
June/July

Old 11-24-2010, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
I think someone posted somewhere that he tried to order a grey & green GT3RS but was not allowed because the colour combo was reserved for an upcoming model. I'm not 100% on the colours though.
Actually a member wanted an SC grey and green RS, but Porsche wouldn't let him because it was a color reserved only for the SC.

Also 500hp out of an N/A engine in a 911 is insane!

Old 11-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Carrara
Actually a member wanted an SC grey and green RS, but Porsche wouldn't let him because it was a color reserved only for the SC.

Also 500hp out of an N/A engine in a 911 is insane!
wat's SC?

Old 11-25-2010, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
911 Sport Classic.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!