Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

BMW X6M Twin Turbo with 22″ FS iForged Sprints Wheels

Old 02-26-2010, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of
BMW X6M Twin Turbo with 22″ FS iForged Sprints Wheels

It’s not every day you see a 555HP Twin Turbo V8 Sport Activity Coupe fly pass you at triple digit speeds on the freeway. To make sure his X6M was even more rare, David H. chose a custom set of 22″ iForged FS Sprints to differentiate himself from the pack.

Specs
iForged FS Sprint
Textured Black Centers, Gloss Black Lips
Front 22×10.5 295/30/22 Pirelli Tires
Rear 22×12 335/25/22 Pirelli Tires

Old 02-26-2010, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
wow thats insane! crazy how that car dwarf's a 335 tire

Old 02-26-2010, 01:21 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Vince. Those look great!

Old 02-26-2010, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by joshg120
wow thats insane! crazy how that car dwarf's a 335 tire
Yeah its insane how small those 335 look.

Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Wow Vince. Those look great!
Thanks Robert. Hopefully one day we can work on one of your projects.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! I just don't understand why BMW put such straw sized exhaust tips on a car that large.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Mike S
Very nice! I just don't understand why BMW put such straw sized exhaust tips on a car that large.
Mike I was thinking the exact same thing. The tips look so small on the X6M. Its like they took the ones off the m3.

Old 02-26-2010, 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Soooo, when is "David H's" next mod?

Old 02-26-2010, 02:15 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Wheels look very nice and so do the black grills!

They do look like M3 tips. I'm waiting for Eisenmann to release something for the X5/6 M. Black exhaust tips would finish this beast off nicely.

Couldn't help but notice in first pic. The X6 really has a coupe/sports sedan roofline. I wonder how it would look from the front and side with a drop??!!

Old 02-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
bleudyno is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by mtechnik
Wheels look very nice and so do the black grills!

They do look like M3 tips. I'm waiting for Eisenmann to release something for the X5/6 M. Black exhaust tips would finish this beast off nicely.

Couldn't help but notice in first pic. The X6 really has a coupe/sports sedan roofline. I wonder how it would look from the front and side with a drop??!!

Although it looks pretty sick slammed like that, it defeats the whole purpose of me getting a higher car (I previously had a e60 545i) I am going to lower it a little bit with an H&R drop of 1.2. Hopefully within a month or so....the springs have been ordered!

Old 02-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
bleudyno is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Mike S
Soooo, when is "David H's" next mod?
Actually have a mods lined up. First is going to be the 1.2 H&R drop to close up that huge wheel gap. Then RPI has a tune ready for me. They are planning on doing an exhaust and intake scoops once we find a 4 wheel dyno to measure my stock and gains. After that the car is going over to Vorsteiner for them to test fit a variety of carbon fiber add on's. So much to do so I can't wait to see how she turns out!

Thanks again Vince! The pics look awesome!

David H

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: BMW X6M Twin Turbo with 22″ FS iForged Sprints Wheels