Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

WTB : Blue Ford GT

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 11:30 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
WTB : Blue Ford GT

Hello,

My cousin is interested in a Blue Ford GT with White Stripes does anyone have any leads to some Blue Ford GT's for sale.

What are we looking at in prices, $150,000 ?

Thank you in advance,

Old 11-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
The Ford GT Forum

Not being a smartass, trying to help..

Old 11-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Hello,

My cousin is interested in a Blue Ford GT with White Stripes does anyone have any leads to some Blue Ford GT's for sale.

What are we looking at in prices, $150,000 ?

Thank you in advance,
Mo,

Check Elite Autos in Little Rock. They are #1 in GT sales in the world.

You are likely looking at closer to $170k for a stock car with all OEM items (two keys, etc). They have held value very very well. There are two on ebay for $175k and $179k. One of them is at Elite: Ford : Ford GT Ford : Ford GT | eBay

Superfly should be able to clue you in a little bit more as well.

Old 11-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful choice. GT is a winner

Old 11-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beyond eBay (yep, lots of less well known dealers), another place with a good rep is Ford GT For Sale (aka, Marv and Nathan Rose).

I bought mine from Shelby @ Elite - and will attempt to buy future high-line cars from them as well.

Lot's of FGT's get fixed off the books. 'Buy the seller' advice particularly true with the GT's.

If buying from a private party, get a PPI done.

Agree with post above - blue running >$170k now unless over 10k miles. Gulf, black, blue.... In order of cost by color.

Red is cheapest, if you can call it cheap

Last edited by HIRISC; 11-14-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Colton74 is on a distinguished roadColton74 is on a distinguished road
I can second ford Gt for sale as well. Didnt buy mine there, however neighbour did he was good.
I also second the PPI, had one on mine worth every dime.

Pricing - seems 170+ is the new normal now.