Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lp 670-4 Sv #000-350

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Talking Lp 670-4 Sv #000-350

I was called about an hour before his car was scheduled to get shipped out to shoot these photos. I pretty much had ZERO time to shoot it, and no choice of location They drove it across the street and I worked with what I had. (sorry the location sucks! )

But here it is, number 000-350 BEFORE it was crashed I'm sure some of you have seen the crash pics on Jalopnik already. So sad, such a beauty!

The car was absolutely amazing in person. My friend brought out her Mucielago roadster for a couple side by side shots as well.

more in the next post...

Old 02-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough

Old 02-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Rip

Old 02-27-2010, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
That's not the same car that crashed. The one that crashed was in Italy. This is in the US. The car that crashed was a test car #0000 NOT 000, which was and is a demo that's located in Newport Beach and I believe still for sale.

Old 02-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
canyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enough
I think this is also the same car that was in Road and Track magazine when they went 0 to 60 in 2.8 secs.

Old 02-27-2010, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great pictures despite the location. The LP670 looks sick.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pictures. But these pics are not exactly new. You took ages to post them.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tommy.. Thanks fit clearing that up. I wad told it was the 000. Glad it wasn't!

Can a mod edit my title?

B4rad... I'm not sure why you think I took forever to post them... They've been whored around the interwebz since last summer when the car was here in Chicago. I never said they were new... . New to this forum tho! I think...

Last edited by myacreative; 02-28-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
^ Fair Enough. Great pictures btw, and Welcome to the Team

Old 02-28-2010, 01:43 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by myacreative
Tommy.. Thanks fit clearing that up. I wad told it was the 000. Glad it wasn't!

Can a mod edit my title?

B4rad... I'm not sure why you think I took forever to post them... They've been whored around the interwebz since last summer when the car was here in Chicago. I never said they were new... . New to this forum tho! I think...
done