Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

LP 670 SV trade in for LP 700-4?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
LP 670 SV trade in for LP 700-4?

Just thought I would check what you guys have heard on prices on the LP700-4.
How much will it be fully loaded?

My dealer offered my to trade my LP 670 (8000km) straight over to a LP 700, so I thought I would see what you guys think of that, good or bad deal?

Thanks!

JON

Old 12-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Go check out the car if you get the chance. Take it for a ride. If you like it..take it...if not...keep your SV

Old 12-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
if said deal goes down...what color you looking to get sir???

Old 12-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
will check it out on the 14th, sure I will like it, just trying to figure out if its a good deal or if its better to dump the price on the SV and sell it instead of trading it in...

Thinking white, Reventon or Reventon roadster color (if possible)... Will know more once I get to see it...

JON

Old 12-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Reventon Roady color is immaculate...cant lose! cheers mate

Old 12-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Your first step will be to get a new ski box!

Old 12-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Ugh my winter dream is to do a a photoshoot of a LP640 in the snow haha.

I can't really comment on if you should trade it in, you need to see it in person before you make the judgement.

Old 12-04-2010, 02:20 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't yours the 670 on consignment over at Von Braun? I can't believe it hasn't sold yet - they aren't exactly dime a dozen in Euroland.

I wouldn't do it personally at this point. As good as the new one may be, on paper you'd be trading what is essentially top of their line for an entry level car. I'd wait and see what it is before deciding . . .

Old 12-04-2010, 02:36 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I say Twin Turbo your current 670

Old 12-04-2010, 03:07 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I would say - get bew LP700-4. This car is going to be amazing. Color choice is great, can't go wrong with Reventon color.

Quick Reply: LP 670 SV trade in for LP 700-4?