Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Barbed Wire 40' Skater 186 MPH

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Barbed Wire 40' Skater 186 MPH

This guy lives 3 houses down from me at my summer house. This boat is absolutely INSANE! The music in the video sux but the boat doesn't.

YouTube - 40' Skater Barbedwire Speedrun, September 2009

Old 01-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
lol at the choice of music. Some cuban, some pop, some bed time soundscapes.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DchaMD
lol at the choice of music. Some cuban, some pop, some bed time soundscapes.
I know it's the worst, I'm trying to find a pic of this boat, the paintwork is awesome!

Old 01-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
this it?

Old 01-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
YES that's the boat! It looks more colorful than it photographed though. It's basically the orange and blue of the NY mets. It's the sickest boat I've seen in my area, there is another fast boat locally called Jet Set which has 2 turbine's on it but this boat is much nicer looking IMO.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Detail Toyz is an unknown quantity at this point
Boat is Sweet. Saw it in person at the factory in Michigan a couple years ago. Its a 40ss with twin 1550 Sterlings.

Old 02-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
Sick boat in deed.

Old 02-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SHARKEY-IMAGES is on a distinguished roadSHARKEY-IMAGES is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by FASTLANE
YES that's the boat! It looks more colorful than it photographed though.
Yeah, well after someone steals a photograph and alters it including removing the photo credit and uploads to their own photo sharing site (imageshack)& (tinypic.com)I can see how it lost some of its lustre...

If you care to see the whole shoot on this boat see this link:

Sharkey-Images | BARBED WIRE 40 SKATER

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 02-23-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SHARKEY-IMAGES is on a distinguished roadSHARKEY-IMAGES is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by FASTLANE
This guy lives 3 houses down from me at my summer house. This boat is absolutely INSANE!
Angelo has come a long way from his 21 Superboat back in the day when he raced A-Class .

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 02-23-2011 at 10:09 PM.