Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren MP4-12C Picture thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 04:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Is it wrong that this machine is the only thing in the world I desire?

>>>

Old 11-20-2010, 06:22 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
In that last photo it appears the guy taking a picture of the engine is actually about to shoot someone.

>8^)
ER

Old 01-02-2011, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Car of the year 2011
Full set @ flickr

Old 01-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car. I can't wait to see a couple on the road.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:52 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
^^ That is the first picture I like of the MP4. Is that lewis?
agreed. The wheelbase usually looks short and stubby, it's longer and more balanced there.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Beautiful car. I can't wait to see a couple on the road.
Agreed. I can't wait to see my first on in person! Every time i see a picture of this car i love it even more

Old 01-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
Cannot wait for reviews to come out already

Old 01-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BugsRAFA is an unknown quantity at this point
cant wait to seeing the real one aroud me....

Old 01-04-2011, 06:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by zbaums
Not sure if these were posted:
woooooooow

Old 01-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^^^^^Excellent

Quick Reply: McLaren MP4-12C Picture thread