Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Bugatti Veyron SS World Record Edition :: Factory Diecast Model ::

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Suspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant future
Bugatti Veyron SS World Record Edition :: Factory Diecast Model ::

Sitting at my desk this morning I see a huge package coming out of a UPS truck heading straight for my desk. Took a second to check out the shipping label and nothing gets me more excited then a box from the Bugatti factory.

I figured I'd do full coverage on this special delivery.

Awesome shipping packaging, this stuff is crazy supportive and thick.

Symbolic Motor Car Company

The beast staying warm underneath the blankets.

The big moment.

Such a stunning model.

The attention to detail is insane, check out the stitching on the shifter and steering wheel...

You can really see how big this model is, put my iPhone next to it along with a smaller LP700 diecast model...

it's amazing how much craftsmanship and effort goes into making one of these models. These models are limited to 299 units, this is number 29. If you order a car, they send you the exact model of which car you ordered. In this case, our customer is very happy .

Hope you all enjoyed.
Symbolic Motor Car Company

-Spencer

Old 06-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
SO cool!!! thanks for sharing those pics. the detail is unreal. how heavy is that thing??

Old 06-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Very jelly

Old 06-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AdamM is on a distinguished roadAdamM is on a distinguished roadAdamM is on a distinguished road
Very nice, wonder how much it would be to buy.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Looks gorgeous!

Old 06-27-2011, 04:07 PM
V10
Teamspeed Junior Member
V10 is an unknown quantity at this point
*Drools* 1/8th scaled as well!

This model costs more than a banger...

Nice photos

Old 06-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
That is a nice Veyron you have
I've got 1/18 Scale, Non-SS version from Autoart. It may not be the same, but I know the feeling when you open it for the first time.

Old 06-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome!

Old 06-28-2011, 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
sweet

Old 06-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
looks amazing, great attention to detail

Quick Reply: Bugatti Veyron SS World Record Edition :: Factory Diecast Model ::