Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin One-77 Index

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Aston Martin One-77 Index

Hi all,

I'm absolutely obsessed with the Aston Martin One-77 having now seen 7 different ones - as a V8 Vantage owner it's the car I dream of! Over the last few weeks I have put together an index of all the cars I have been able to find information about, it's posted HERE

I have listed all known registrations/chassis numbers that I've seen or been able to find and only mentioned the cars if I've found a photo or video of them - for instance I know there's another black car in Abu Dhabi but it hasn't been photographed yet.

Anyway, at time of writing we're up to 32 cars and I'm hoping that somebody here may have some more information about another few that they may be willing to share? If you are please do so as it would be hugely appreciated!

Many thanks,

Tim

Old 08-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Shame on the owner of the pink one. The burgundy one is gorgeous.

Old 08-23-2011, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am a bit ashamed of the guy who painted his One-77 in the awful chrome orange and brown for the Gumball Rally. Ain't got no respect. Might as well have painted a picture of SpongeBob on it while he was at it.

All of the others look ASTONishing tho. (minus the pink one of course.)

Old 08-23-2011, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
It looks so sick in black!

Old 08-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
I am a bit ashamed of the guy who painted his One-77 in the awful chrome orange and brown for the Gumball Rally. Ain't got no respect. Might as well have painted a picture of SpongeBob on it while he was at it.
That was a wrap.

Old 08-24-2011, 04:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Shmee150, there is 1 One-77 located in HK. No. 38/77 - Color Black
All sizes | Aston Martin, ONE-77, Hong Kong | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Old 08-24-2011, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 670-SV
Hi Shmee150, there is 1 One-77 located in HK. No. 38/77 - Color Black
All sizes | Aston Martin, ONE-77, Hong Kong | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Thank you very much! That is exactly why I wanted to make a post on here so it's hugely appreciated!

Old 08-24-2011, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :

Aston Martin One-77 | Facebook

Old 08-24-2011, 05:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
4RD4TW has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Perfection in a car! XD

Old 08-24-2011, 05:17 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Can't say I like the One-77 too much. Would have a LF-A over a One-77...

Quick Reply: Aston Martin One-77 Index