Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Post your arsenal

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Post your arsenal

I'll start, though mine isn't impressive. I keep living places where it's difficult to own firearms.

Kimber Tactical Custom II 1911

HK Mark23

Remington 700 in .308

Ruger 10/22 (can't find a better pic)

Bonus shot of the dog checkin it out:

Here's my KelTec P32, this was a joke pic for another forum:

Miniture ATF!

Last edited by nerual; 02-05-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Am I the only one who's turned on that a woman started this thread?

Old 02-05-2008, 02:08 PM
OG.
BBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
OK I did post before but they disappeared so here we go again.
Few pics of mine and my brothes collection. More to come soon.

Last edited by BBGT2; 04-28-2008 at 07:18 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Petko is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 02-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
What's that underfolder with the towel over it?

OG.
BBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Love the HK anything. Those mofos makes some bad ass weapons.

OG.
Originally Posted by nerual
What's that underfolder with the towel over it?
HK-MP5/S

Old 02-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by BBGT2
HK-MP5/S
I hate you.

Old 02-05-2008, 02:10 PM
OG.
Originally Posted by Russ
Am I the only one who's typing with one hand cause a woman started this thread?
Fixed it for ya !

Old 02-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Can you list out what's in the rifle shot? I think I see a Thompson but honestly it's a jumble of evil black babykillin. (My favorite!!!)

Quick Reply: Post your arsenal